2 Year Structural Guarantee
We are confident that our furniture is designed and built to last. We currently offer a 2 year structural guarantee as standard on all our products. This protects against defects that may arise through faulty workmanship.
This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
What is covered:
1. All wooden components, joints, handles, hinges, drawer slides, extending table runners and light fittings (excluding bulbs and fuses).
What is not covered:
1. Damage caused by normal ‘wear and tear’ and misuse.
2. Fabrics, foam, upholstery fillings and the stitching.
3. Damage to the finish/ polish.
4. Fading to the wood and fabrics through light exposure.
5. Light bulbs and fuses.
6. Pieces that have been used/ stored in excessive conditions, where temperature and moisture in the air is extreme.
7. Timber movement. Wood is a natural material and is constantly moving as the conditions change.
8. Damage caused by the furniture not having being assembled correctly by you the customer. If in doubt consult a qualified technician.
Guarantee Terms and Conditions.
1. Proof of purchase is required and is the responsibility of the purchaser.
2. The guarantee is valid for 2 years from the date of delivery and is non transferable.
3. The Guarantee may be invalidated if the purchaser does not follow our general Care Guide or the product has been altered or is not used for the purpose it has been designed for.
4. Tanner Furniture Designs LTD reserves the right to undertake the lowest cost option to itself. This may involve trying to rectify the problem, arranging for the unsatisfactory products to be replaced, or refunding part or in some circumstances the whole of the original purchase price.
5. If faulty goods are exchanged or a total refund is given, the faulty goods revert to the ownership of Tanner Furniture Designs LTD.
6. All faults must be clearly documented and forwarded to Tanner Furniture Designs LTD, Unit 2A Five House Farm, Sandon Road, Therfield, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 9RE. TEL:01763 287418 EMAIL:email@example.com
General Care Guide.
Finish – We use a tough durable clear lacquer to finish our products, which enhances and protects the natural beauty of the wood. Over the years the wood and finish will gradually mellow as it is exposed to light. To clean your furniture use a non abrasive, slightly dampened cloth and dry off immediately. Always remove surface liquids immediately. Never place hot items such as plates and mugs directly onto the wood as this will leave a heat mark. Refrain from using silicon based polishes as this causes a build up of sticking residue on the surface.
Storage conditions – If your furniture is exposed to extreme changes in air temperature and moisture, this causes excessive timber movement. For example never place your furniture in front of a radiator or in a conservatory or allow it to be exposed to cold and damp conditions or in direct sunlight.
Lifting – Always remove any items from within the product before attempting to move it. Large heavy pieces should be lifted from the base, never from the top, drawers, doors or shelves.
A level base – If your furniture is not stored on a levelled floor it causes the carcase frame to twist, which may result in doors and drawers not functioning as they should.
Fabrics – Common household stains like coffee, grease, chocolate or juice, are easily removed with a clean cloth and a bit of soapy water.
Prepare a solution of water with a neutral detergent.
Rub the stain gently with a cotton cloth damped with soapy water.
Rub dry with a clean soft cloth.